If you’re asking yourself, “What’s getting in the way of my creating the life God is calling me to live for his glory? Why do I feel indecisive, blocked, or stymied? Why don’t I have a clear vision for my life?” or “Why does my vision still feel like a pipe dream?” Read on, without delay, because we’re forming Breakthrough small-group sessions that start next week!
Let me explain. God places holy desires in each of our hearts that are meant to lead us to our most beautiful and impactful lives. Those desires show us how we are irrevocably gifted and called, for God’s greater glory (Romans 11:29). We have the opportunity, through Breakthrough coaching techniques, to gain clarity on our gifts and our calling. With a clearer vision, we can then create momentum and progress toward achieving our goals–and knocking down barriers to success. I see this in my clients, all the time. (See end of message for endorsements from current and former clients.)
Small group coaching will allow us to form tightknit, prayerful communities and give each participant individualized attention, as well as a chance to step into your dreams and passions with more confidence than ever before.
You’ll bond with your small community, pray each other through the process, and receive more validation and support than you have probably ever experienced in your life. That’s because coaching involves deep, prayerful listening, playful exploration, and powerful questions that take you outside your ordinary mindset.
New sessions are set to begin on the following dates:
- Wednesdays: 4-6 pm ET (starting October 10)
- Thursdays: 4-6 pm ET (starting October 11)
- Fridays: 5-7 pm ET (starting October 12)
Note: More times and dates will be added, as needed.
Breakthrough groups online will include the following opportunities for growth:
- One private phone session with me before your group launches, to establish your personal priorities and build rapport.
- A 10-15 minute Jump-Start presentation at each group session (by me), addressing topics of interest to the group, including creative breakthrough techniques, brain science, Catholic spirituality, marketing, health, relationships, organization, and other common obstacles to creativity, productivity, and personal fulfillment.
- Two small-group Breakthrough sessions online, per month.
- One additional private ½ hour phone session per participant, per month, to make sure you’re getting the most out of our work, together.
- 10-15 minutes of direct coaching of every attendee at every 90-minute online session (no more than five participants per group). FYI, participants determine their own focus for each coaching experience, as well as goals and levels of desired accountability.
- Up to thirty additional minutes of follow-up comments, encouragement, and sharing within the group.
- Cost is a rock-bottom sacrificial price of $75 per participant, per month, paid in advance.
- NOTE: All participants will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement, to protect each other’s privacy, before the start of the first session.
- Registration, at this time, is month-to-month—so, no long-term commitment.
To reassure you that this package is not about profits but about growing the impact of the faithful within the Church and in the world, and to show that it is being offered in a way that supports participation at every economic level, here are some clarifying statistics:
- Base-level market rates for group coaching are typically two group sessions per month at $100 or more per participant.
- Base-level market rates for private coaching are typically $100 or more per ½-hour phone session, with coaching happening three times per month, at a monthly cost of $300-$500 for private coaching and $500-and-up for executive coaching.
- My clients pay on a sliding scale, with my full market rate now at $130 per one-hour (60 minute) session.
- The Breakthrough groups will offer two group sessions per month, plus one private ½-hour session per month, plus one introductory one-hour private session in advance: This is a roughly $300 value the first month and about $200 thereafter—again, for $75/month total (minus any recruiting discounts—see next point)
- NOTE: Any attendee who recruits another paid, full-price attendee will save $25 per recruit, during the months their recruits participate (with a three-discount maximum per month). Doing the math, that means you could form your own small group of four people to work with me and you would personally participate for free, for as long as that group continues.
- Those who jump right in with our beta group in October and register by October 9 will secure the above discounted group rate and the low rate of $25 per private ½-hour coaching call with me, for a full year.
- Note that a portion of your fee is donated to the Catholic Writers Guild.
NOTE: Again, everyone will be expected to sign a non-disclosure form beforehand, to protect each other’s privacy, and I will need to schedule a PRE-LAUNCH, PRIVATE phone session with each of you, as well.
So, pray and act! Let’s get going on moving our lives forward into fulfillment! With God’s help, onward and upward!
For More Information: email@example.com
Blessings in the Two Hearts of Jesus and Mary,
What People Are Saying About Breakthrough Coaching
“I gained so much from my first session with Lisa! God used it to reveal to me that I am actually a creative person. I felt like he was saying to me that people are not saved by seeing the truth of my career, but by seeing his truth. Like he was saying, ‘Come, follow my plan for your life.’” Julie Barlett (recently resigned from federal service, writer)
“From week one, our focus on tangible preparation and priority-setting have been a Godsend. At the time, I was struggling with balancing the needs of my family with my job search and my writing. Lisa helped me spot low-hanging fruit to pick–quickly-attainable goals that would provide some clarity in my job search parameters and create some boundaries with family and friends. When I struggled with a lack of confidence that I could succeed in the workplace, she was there for me with prayer and with invaluable tools for self-assessment to help me narrow my search to companies that would be a good fit for my workplace strengths. We quickly clarified what assets I could bring to would-be employers and she offered resources that gave me good places to start when looking for companies that would best benefit from my personality and working style.” Matthew Souder (research scientist, writer)
“When people ask me how I became successful as a writer, I tell them Lisa Mladinich was the one who changed everything for me! She helped me find and develop my gifts and led me to others who provided me with the necessary skills to succeed. Lisa has that unique ability to see into someone’s heart and find out what their passion really is and gives them guidance about pursuing it. Through a series of questions, insights, and God-given talent, she helps you discover the deepest desires of your own heart. She meets you where you are and gives you the tools to create a map for where you want to be. She is truly a gift to all who have the pleasure of knowing her.” Mary Lou Rosien (author, speaker, ministry leader)
For more information, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org