As you journey through Lent consider reflecting on these questions:
1. When I wake up on Easter Sunday morning, how will I be different?
2. Is there a habit or sin in my life that repeatedly gets in the way of loving God with my whole heart or loving my neighbor as myself? How do I address that habit?
3. Is there anyone in my life from whom I need to ask forgiveness or pursue reconciliation?
4. What practical steps am I taking to carve out time for daily prayer?
5. What spiritual discipline can I continue to improve upon?
6. What are some things in my life that I tell myself I need but I don’t? Can I give one or two of them up (at least for the remainder of Lent)?
7. How is what I’m doing this Lent helping me draw closer to Christ?
8. What can I tell myself even when it’s hard to deny myself?
9. What 2 virtues do I want to focus on this Lent (e.g., patience, charity, kindness, gentleness, temperance, etc.)
Even NOW, says the Lord, RETURN to me with your WHOLE heart….